Here are 6 of the top exercise excuses and what you can do to combat them.
1. I don’t have time- How much TV do you watch? During your shows use resistance bands or walk in place
2. I’m too tired- Working out actually gives you more energy due to the endorphins released
3. I don’t get a break from the kids- Multitask! While they are swinging you can walk around the park
4. Exercise is boring- Find an activity you love. Think outside the box. Or join an exercise group.
5. I just don’t like to move- If you don’t like sweating exercise indoors where there’s air conditioning. If it hurts your joints exercise in the water where it decreases your joint pressure. If you feel like your incapable start slow and work your way up.
6. I always end up quitting- Set small, attainable goals. This allows you to succeed, not fail. Or keep a log and track results, if you know your results your more likely to stick with your exercise regimen. Have a workout partner for accountability and motivation.
Once you get started, its easier to stick with it! Find that motivation in you to get started today!